Monday, November 1, 2010

Happily Exhausted...and HALLOWEEN!


This weekend I tried to do EVERYTHING...and today I am simply exhausted...but HAPPILY exhausted!!!
I was able to take my girls to the trunk or treat at church...I drove the golf cart while they trick or treated around our block last night...and I even got to go to church yesterday!  It was ALL wonderful. 
Aana was the young Cleopatra and Addie was a Halloween Fairy
(though when people asked what she was...she answered "umm...I don't really know!") 

I am sore...SO sore...and tired, but couldn't have asked for a better weekend considering the circumstances.

4 comments:

Laurene said...

Gotta love those super cheesy grins of sheer "busting at the seams" excitement! I LOVE the idea of a Halloween Fairy and Cleopatra as a blonde is a real show stopper too!!! What a terrific treat for you to enjoy...the WHOLE WEEKEND!!!

Kelly said...

Cool costumes. Glad you are feeling a TINY bit better. Every bit counts!

Tracey said...

I'm happy to hear you had such a great Halloween! I hope you have an even better Thanksgiving!!

Lexie said...

What beautiful girls with beautiful smiles! Looks like such a fun Halloween and I'm so glad you got to be out and enjoy it, even though I'm sure it totally wore you out!