Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dave Ramsay would be proud!

Today the funding went through and we just refinanced our home for a 15 year mortgage at 4.375%.  We were pretty excited~ That might be a strange thing to post on a blog...but it is a big deal for us because it will save us over $480,000 over the term of our loan... and that is HUGE!  Please don't get me wrong...we still have a TON of debt, because of Larry's grad school loans, etc...but where you can save, you should...and I am just grateful we were able to do this!

5 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

AWESOME!! dave and I are working on this stuff too and I get so excited thinking about how much money we'll eventually save in our lives :) that is a HUGE accomplishment! CONGRATS!

Laurene said...

Great news!

reverseoreo said...

That is awesome!!! It always feels good when you can save some money$$$$.

Unknown said...

$480,000 SAVED? Wow that more than I make in a year. So that is huge.

How many new trucks would that equal?

Judaloo said...

I don't know about Dave, but Judy is proud! Way to go!!