Monday, March 29, 2010

Touching reminders I am surrounded by LOVE!

I have been receiving quite a few amazing gifts that have touched my heart and have made a huge impression on my family and I.  I am sorry that I am not posting all of them, but please know that they have been SO appreciated.  I have taken pictures of all that I have received and want to put together a small slide show, but it takes more energy than I have at the moment. 

I just want you to know that you have done two things:
1. Given me a small crush on the mail man (well, I think it is a crush, because I wait all day long for him to come and get so excited when I see his mail truck...sorry Larry, I think it is a phase)
2. AND~You have made me feel more supported and LOVED than I ever knew possible.  That has made the bad days bearable.  Thank you so much!!!

This is one of those amazing reminders of love.  I was given this amazing quilt right before I went in for this surgery! So much love went into this quilt, the idea of starting such a prject, the work of gathering squares from families both our old and new wards (church groups), putting them together, quilting the front, finishing the whole thing.   So many hands went into each phase of this great project and when they gave it to me my heart was so full.  Each time I look at it, it brings peace...and I adore it!  Each individual square touches my heart... I am reminded again how blessed I am!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Wow, that is so beautiful, no wonder you wait eagerly for the mailman!

Tacie Kerr said...

That is beautiful.