Monday, October 20, 2008

More costumes...more parties...and it isn't even Halloween yet!






Once again...I apologize for the extreme lack of quality in the blog lately. I have been in a lull. Our days are busy to a point of craziness, but nothing of interest that seems suitable to blog.

One thing we have had ALOT of has been Halloween parties. We have had parties for both of my jobs, the gym, church, and Aana's school carnival. The girls have had a ton of fun already, and we still have almost two weeks left before the actual holiday. Here are a couple of the pictures from the most recent ones.
The girls costumes fit them each very well. Addie was a pirate and spent all of the time at the last two parties pillaging other people's food...and the candy that fell on the floor during the chaos. Aana is the Tooth Fairy, which is perfect, because she has her first loose tooth right and can't wait for it to come out.












3 comments:

jodi said...

Cute! I love the costumes! Our ward Trunk or Treat is this weekend, but my girls aren't quite old enough to understand what's going on. They're just going to wonder why they're wearing weird clothes. Did you make those costumes? If you did, I'm jealous. They're perfect!

Natalie said...

HOw fun! I love any holiday to get stretched on and on! I guess that's the kids in me still. I told Rich I am ready to break out the Christmas music. I WILL wait until Halloween's over, but November 1 is fair game to me. Your girls are so beautiful! Addie looks so much like I remember Anna looking when we were neighbors on good old Ingleside. Have a Happy HaLloWeeN!

Jennica said...

I love the "pillaging" part about Addi, and Aana's costume was so fitting. I'm still loving the ostrich costume and can hear the swish, swish, swish of those legs as you walk. -makes me smile