Monday, October 13, 2008

Costumes for a Cause!


We had a client appreciation party for Valpak and it was a costume party where we collected cans for the food bank and we played a lot of games with great prizes for the clients. Larry and I have never really been too in to Halloween costumes, but we decided to dress up since I didn't have a choice. Here is what we came up with. I know...they are both a little odd, but they made us laugh. In case you can't tell, Larry was riding an ostrich..and I was the lady from that far side looking for her puppy. Happy early Halloween!!! And go ahead...you can make fun of us. We had a great night and both got a little laugh out of it!

5 comments:

jodi said...

Those are hilarious! I love it! What are your girls going to be this year?

Larry, Shanda, Aana, and Addison said...

I know...most of you are all speechless. You can't figure out what to say when our costumes were so dumb...
And tomorrow I have a the party for the gym we go to and the church party. Neither of us plan on wearing those costumes again... Once was enough humiliation for us!

katie said...

Cute costumes. We are desperately trying to figure ours out-if we even end up going to our friends party. Being 8 1/2 months pregnant I'm not feeling too festive!

Natalie said...

I love the costumes, and the look on your face is priceless! Happy Halloween!

Tracey said...

Wow, those costumes are something else... :) I"m glad you had a such a good time! I was just reading through the Aanaism's and stories about Aana and it made me laugh but made me sad at the same time because I was missing the "old" days of babies in giraffe and lion costumes. Hayden and Aana always seemed to have some sort of internal connection and I bet they would crack us up every day with the things they said if they still got to play together! She sounds like such a sweet heart. I've got to talk to you on advice about how you do her hair because it always looks so cute and I am really struggling with Danica right now! I know it was a long road with Aana but it looks so good!