Wednesday, January 12, 2011

AmAzInG!!!!

It has been a GREAT WEEK.  I have had energy enough to start trying to organize my poor house that has been neglected all year.  One room, drawer, and cabinet at a time...it is coming together.  When you can hardly clean for SO long...you actually are grateful when you can do it again!  I never thought I would say this, but I am loving it!

Also...TODAY I played in my first tennis match in over a year and a half.  I didn't play very well, but I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!   My body has been ravaged and put through HELL, but is working so hard trying to heal and gain strength.  I am so extremely grateful for the miracles that have occurred.  Today seemed like the manifestation of yet another miracle to me.  It made me SO happy!  I have  had a permanent grin ever since.  I would miss a shot that I should have easily made, but it didn't bother me...I would just think...oh well, at least my body is moving!  I count my blessings everyday!!!  I'm sorry to sound SO darn cheezy, but I can't help it.  I am SO grateful for MY LIFE!!!!

4 comments:

Laurene said...

Go, Shanda!!! I LOVE posts like this!

Lexie said...

You are so inspiring, I just love hearing about all the things you are able to do again - oh Happy Day!

Shellie said...

Yay! So happy for you, Shanda! :)

Radiance and Whimz said...

You are so inspirational! May God bless you for your faith:)