Sunday, March 11, 2012

I've come so far...and I'm SO grateful!



 I had to go through my surgery pics for a different project and have been able to see how far I've really come.  There are SO many things that have changed in my body, my life, and my perspective...but it is humbling to see where I came from.  Life is such a blessing!
My advice... Whatever your trials are (as we ALL have them)...keep putting one foot in front of the other...keep counting your blessings...keep looking toward the sun and finding the silver lining.  There is ALWAYS a silver lining...Trials will always be there...but SO are the blessings!

1 comment:

Laurene said...

It is so exciting to see how far you have come in just a few months. If I didn't know, I would have guessed a lot longer time span for the changes you have experienced. Gives us all so much hope and encouragement in all we deal with. Thank you Shanda!