Friday, February 11, 2011

Cruising...and Celebrations!

Another reason I have been SO busy is that I have been trying to get ready to go on vacation with my husband to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. (Feb. 16th)  We went on a cruise for our honeymoon 10 years ago and wanted to go to celebrate this year as well.   We will be in Royal Caribbean's newest ship the Allure of the Seas and are headed to there before dawn in the morning.

We are so excited for some sun (because I missed ALL of last summer)...a chance to celebrate...a chance to LIVE a little... and feel so blessed to be able to do this!!!  I AM SO GRATEFUL to be feeling better right now!

So expect a ton of pictures when I get back...and more updates.  Thanks for your patience!

5 comments:

Laurene said...

I am excited to see photos!

Tracey said...

I hope you're having a fantastic time! So glad you feel up to going!!!

Auna Leigh said...

Yippee!!!! So HAPPY for you!!! How long wil you be gone?! Sip a lemonade for me and a steal a little bit of sunshine too!!! Love you!

Aly G said...

Oh I am so glad you get to do this! You deserve it for sure! Can't wait to see your pictures! Crazy what a year can do right!? xoxo

Charlotte said...

I hope you had fun!