Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Girls trip to St. George...

The girls and I went to St. George this last week to visit some dear friends we hadn't visited since we left Ohio. They had cheap flights from here to Las Vegas, so we jetted off. We rented a car in Vegas and drove to St. George.

The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and I loved how the red rocks contrasted the beautiful blue sky! I had been there several times before, but was reminded of the majesty of its surroundings!

We went hiking, sight seeing, to a splash park, to an amazing outdoor ampitheater called Tuacahn to see "Annie", and more. We had great laughs, great food, and a great time!






4 comments:

The MadHatters said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! I love the ones of your girls on the red rocks!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute, what a fun trip! Tuacahn is pretty amazing, I went last year for the first time and loved it. Kathy and Ruben live right down the street from there, it is beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lexie said...

What fun, those pictuers are gorgeou, I love the one of Aana on the arch. I'm so gald you had so much fun!