Friday, September 12, 2008

Daddy Daughter Football

I apologize for the lull in blogs. This last week or so has been very busy!! Last weekend, Larry and Aana went to Seattle to watch the BYU game. They met up with my Larry's parents and brother who flew out for the game as well. They had a great time, and I am sure it helped that BYU won!

They walked around downtown Seattle, went to Pikes Market (if you have been there, you will remember the flying fish...), and visited some family friends for a pre game bbq. I was just curious to see how Larry would do Aana's hair, because he had never had to do that before.

Addie and I had a good time hanging out at home. The weather here has been amazing...I just don't know how long it will last.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Go cougars! Thanks for helping them win!