Sunday, March 27, 2011

SMILE :)

Lately I have had an almost permanent smile on my face. 
(That doesn't mean my days go by without difficulty or contention...don't get me wrong.) 
I am going about my day often stop and realize how far I have come this past year and I find myself offering prayers of gratitude. 

I appreciate SO MUCH MORE the abundance
of AMAZINGNESS that exists around us. 
There are so many things that fill my days that make me smile.

In thinking about smiling, I have been reminded  of how it feels good to smile.. and how it is is contagious (if someone smiles at me...I reflexively smile back...and we both feel better.) 

I love the quote,
"SMILE and the world smiles back at YOU!" 

It's so true.. trials are more bearable, our attitudes are more positive, people are much more comfortable around us...and we feel happier by simply smiling!

"..If you smile with your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow...
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...SMILE."

3 comments:

Laurene said...

I remember my mother singing that song when I was little. Love it!

Tacie Kerr said...

I love that...and it is so true on so many levels. I think about you all the time (way more than often than I post.) How are you?

Tacie Kerr said...

Oops -- signed in under Greg -- I hate when I do that. -- Tacie :)