Monday, February 2, 2009

Long lost $ I never even missed...

So, I had found a link that I am sure you have all seen about searching a database for unclaimed money or property. I didn't expect in a million years that I would find anything on there, but guess what... I DID! I found a $300 check from who knows what from when I was in college at BYU...

I filed a quick claim and the check is coming my way... I LOVE that little surprise and won't let that money go to waste. I also found $5.42 owed to my dad from over 30 years ago in Texas, but there was an awful lot of paperwork needed to claim it...so we passed. I am not sure you will be so lucky...but you might as well check it out. I was pleasantly suprised!

www.unclaimed.org

1 comment:

Aly G said...

Gosh that is like finding money in an old coat or a pair of jeans! Only way more! So what did you buy? Any luck on the oprah tickets? ;)